June 07, 2010

International Lisp Conference '10

The International Lisp Conference (ILC'10) is being held again, sooner than expected: It will be held in October 2010 in Reno, Nevada. This year, the conference will be co-located with OOPSLA/SPLASH, which also hosts the Dynamic Language Symposium. So this event is bound to be a very interesting combination. Paper submission for ILC'10 is open, submission deadline is August 1, so there is enough time to submit something. See the call for papers for more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will admit to being a little bit surprised by the announcement; however, since I couldn't make the last one I'm happy I get the chance to go to another one so soon.

I'll have to ramp up my paper plans though. With my new job there's going to be some busy weekends ahead.